Sunday, April 23, 2006

Busted or Not?

A Redneck was stopped by a game warden in Oklahoma recently with two ice chests full of fish. He was leaving a cove well known for its fishing.

The game warden asked the man, "Do you have a fishing license to be catching all those fish?"

"No, sir, I ain't got no fishin' licenses, but these here are my pet fish."

"Pet fish?" said the game warden.

"Yeah, every night I take these here fish down to the lake and let 'em swim around for a while. Then I whistle and they all jump right back into this here ice chest and I take 'em home."

"That's a bunch of crap! Fish can't do that!" says the Warden, the Redneck looked at the game warden for a moment and then said, "It's the truth Mr. Government man, I'll show you. It really works."

"Okay," said the game warden, " I've GOT to see this!"

The Redneck poured the fish into the lake and stood and waited. After several minutes, the game warden turned to him and said, "Well?"

"Well, what?" said the Redneck.

The warden said, "When are you going to call them back?"

The Redneck said, "Call who back?"

"The FISH!" replied the warden.

"What fish would that be?" answered the Redneck.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Now, that's funny, I don't care who ya are!

April 23, 2006 8:41 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

babs my e-mail is down, i've been trying to e-mail you since yesterday. i'm fine, i hope all is well with you. take care. xoxo

April 23, 2006 10:22 AM  
Blogger Xmichra said...

hahah... that is brilliant!

April 23, 2006 12:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm ok, if you're ok! smooches baby!!

April 23, 2006 4:10 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

can't be witty and origanal all the time, occasionally you have to swipe material from e-mails.

April 23, 2006 6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!!

April 29, 2006 1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home