Sunday, December 17, 2006


Well I lied about not whining anymore…

In fact I may change the name of my Blog to “Chuck’s Bitch Post” and turn off the comment section. I’ve got a lot of tickets in my day, most of them for f**ked up reasons or for doing something stupid, but I never got one while taking a nap in my own bedroom before. I did not go to bed until about 5:00 AM this morning so at Noon I was still in bed when I heard a knocking and someone yelling, “ Police Department.” I got up and went to the front door which was OPEN and there is a what I think is a Policeman standing there and he’s a big Son of a Bitch. In a not so friendly voice he asked me if these were my dogs running around outside , I said yes but I don’t know how they got out, they’re house dogs and I’ve been asleep, I have no idea how they got out or why my door is open, he said neither do I but you need to get them put up before I right you a citation. I said “ok, give me just a minute.” I called my sister and told her to come over quick that I had a situation. Another dog catcher pulls up and he jumps out and they start chasing my dogs, which are barking and running up and down the street and not paying any attention to anything I say. Then I notice that the first Policeman is a dog catcher also, he yells at me to come get my dogs, he’s a little mad now because he looks like an idiot and can’t catch the dogs, he yells at me again, I’m standing in my doorway in my underwear and so I yell back at him “I can’t, I’m in a F**king wheelchair, I’ve called my sister and she is on her way over here right now to help.” He’s getting hotter by the minute and I’m none too happy myself. He then yells at me to give him my Drivers License so I go and get it, by this time I have stood all I can, he asked me to come outside and I told him to come inside, he did and took my license and went back out to his truck, I slammed the door and said , “F**K!!” that’s all I need, something to cost me more money, my sister finally arrived and brought the dogs in, she talked to the Dog Napper and he still didn’t sound too happy and I’m way pissed. He again asked me to come outside and I told him once again to come inside. He gave me two tickets to sign and I told him that he was a very nice man, he said, “I’m just doing my job” and I told him that his job sucked and he didn’t have to give me a ticket that he just wanted too because he was mad, he told me to have a nice day in that tone that means kiss my ass so I told him to do the same in an even shittier voice. Two tickets for $244.00 each, Merry F**king Christmas to me, and F**K my F**KING worthless ******* neighbors because they were the ones outside pointing at my house and yelling at the Dog Catchers, The same F**king ******** that Honk their car horns 10 to 20 times a day all hours of the day and night and they drive like a Bat out of Hell up and down our street like it was a racetrack and they have that F**KING loud assed wannabe Bass turned up all the way music so that it vibrates all of the windows in my house, not to mention that they are always - ALWAYS out in the streets at 1 and 2 o’clock in the morning yelling and screaming like a bunch of Fucking Hillbillies who came into town for the first time. And if someone doesn’t like the way I call them ******** they can just take a flying suck at my corn hole with their tongues out, because I don’t give a shit if they’re Black, White, Red, Green, or Yellow, they’re still ASSHOLES!!! I’m pissed and don’t care much for people right now and I’m fighting off the urge to retaliate against the whole neighborhood for all of the crap I put up with from them but they sure are quick to call the Cops on me. F**k em’, F**k em’ all. I must have been a real Dick in a previous life.

P.P. [Post Post]
(I hate it whenever I use the word "F**k", especially when I spell it out. My Father always told me that someone who uses it has a limited vocabulary, he was right, I mostly only use it when I'm mad and when I'm mad I'm stupid. Forgive me please.)

11 Comments:

Blogger Flea said...

Bloody hell!! gosh what a mean man that copper was. I wish I had advice but all I can say is Hang on in there! REmember you have more friends than what all those neighbours can put together, even if were just in cyber world.
I hope and pray your brother recovers quickly. Stay strong.

December 17, 2006 11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the sixth or seventh time I've commented and my comment just disappears! What's up? This is a test.

December 18, 2006 3:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well this time it went through!

December 18, 2006 3:02 AM  
Blogger Chef said...

my brother. Last I spoke to you a lot has happened. I am sorry about your brother, I will add him to our prayers. As for your neighbors, and the dogs, and the dog cops.....I honestly believe that bad things happen sometimes to test our faith. YOU ARE REALLY BEING TESTED. For certain, none of us knows why things turn out the way they do. It all seems so random, that the easy thing to do would be quit. You don't quit, never have. Job's wife told her husband, "curse God and die." But he didn't. All things were returned to him 10 fold. You aren't being punished for anything my brother, bad things happen to good people all the time, every day. I know this cheesy shit probably isn't what you need to hear right now, you can slap me when you see me. I speak to you from the heart though. I hope the BBQ was good, wish I'd been with you, we'd have eaten them out of house and home. Later, Jay

December 18, 2006 10:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My gut reaction was fuck those fuckin'****** and next time they have the stereo up after hours call the cops.
But then I read Jay's comment and the voice of reason, sense and sensibilities spoke. He's right. An untrained, undisciplined child is an orphan. That would not be you and I, we have a Father who does school us, even when it's inconvenient and at, what seems really bad timing.Try to become humble about it, trust in God that the fines will get paid and remember,"Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord." I wish I was there and we could at least moon the neighbors, oooooh about every 15 minutes! lol!
Hugs Snookums!

December 19, 2006 6:00 AM  
Blogger Chef said...

Hey buddy, just checking in. It's Tuesday, school is out after today, so I won't be on line as much, as the connection at mom's is horrifically slow. Have a safe Christmas my friend. I am a phone call away, I mean it. You have my cell, and since vocational doesn't think they have to work during holidays, I will be at Pat and Tom's pretty much all week. Remind me to tell you about Pat smacking Tom in the head with a boot, and seeing blood go everywhere!!! Yeah, paperwork out the wazoo. Love you brother, keep your chin up. Hug Em for us. We are praying daily for your brother. Jay

December 19, 2006 8:58 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

I woke up this morning with a pain behind my right eye, if I'm lucky maybe i'ts only a tumor, if I'm even luckier maybe someone will give me a CT Scan for Christmas.

If life is a Test then I'm Getting a D-. Who do I have to sleep with to get an A? Maybe I already slept with them and I'm being graded on my performence, I should have studied more. How come I'm beginning to sound like Steven Wright?

December 19, 2006 12:13 PM  
Blogger Chef said...

Steven Wright would be a cool alter ego. Plus, you'd get royalties from "Reservoir Dogs".

December 19, 2006 2:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Who's Steven Wright, I must investigate?
No,I think you and I are getting C's. We just need to get it and we don't completely. He's a taskmaster and will continue to test us.
BTW, my Father said the same thing, exact same thing about using the word F**K. For me, it is a necessary addition to my vocabulary. If I didn't have that word and was not able to spit it out, now and again, I would implode, explode or Fuckplode!

December 21, 2006 6:21 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

i know my vocabulary is limited especially when i get mad, i can say some stupid things, you'd probably just point at me and laugh. i've come up with such beautiful gems as,

"bucket of f**k"

"suck a bunch of f**ck damn"

"i'll beat the shit f**k out of you"

and my all time favorite,

"suck my bitch"

December 22, 2006 5:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like, "Suck my Bitch" that's a classic. My ex was being a bit crude, talking shit not long ago and said, "Hey, why don't you let me see the Meat Curtain." Meaning he wanted me to a pic of the ol' big beaver. I laughed till I cried.
BTW, you've been tagged when you can get to it!
Kisses Playboy!

December 22, 2006 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home