Thursday, December 14, 2006


I said whenever I got my money the first thing I was gonna do was celebrate by going out and eating BBQ.
Well I didn’t get my money yet but we went out last night and pigged out anyway. I set aside my diet for the evening (Hell I’ve set it aside a lot of evenings) Emily, my sister Mytra, my youngest brother James and his girlfriend Lari all went to Runts BBQ, we had ribs, sliced beef, hot links, potato salad, fried okra, and iced tea. It felt good to pick up the ticket for a change. Afterwards we went to Wal-Mart to do some shopping and get some dog food. How White Trash is that, our big night out and we go to Wal-Mart. Well at least it was a Super Wal-Mart. Once again it was nice to spend a few buck without having to think about it. I hope S.S.I. hurries up and reschedules my appointment to sign the papers, I can still hardly sleep, even with an incredibly full stomach. We had to buy Maalox at the store. Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Xmichra said...

lol.. malox!! I would shop at wal~mart too, so don't be to crushed :)

Glad to hear you are doing well :D

December 14, 2006 12:08 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

xmichra - i think if all of the wal-marts suddenly shut down, America would just turn off all the lights and fade away. i like to go to k-mart sometimes just to be different.

December 14, 2006 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home