Friday, December 01, 2006

Two buddies, Bob and Larry, are getting very drunk at a bar when suddenly Larry throws up all over himself. "Oh, no... Now my wife will kill me!"

Bob says, "Don't worry, pal. Just tuck a twenty in your breast pocket and tell your wife that someone threw up on you and gave you twenty dollars for the dry cleaning bill."

So they stay for another couple of hours and get even drunker.

Eventually Larry stumbles home and his wife starts to give him a badtime. "You reek of alcohol and you've puked all over yourself! My God, you're disgusting!"

Speaking very carefully so as not to slur his words, Larry says, "Nowainaminit, I can e'splain everythin. tsh snot wha jew think. I only had a cupla drrrinks. But thiss other guy got sick on me... he had one too many! And he juss koudin hold hizz liquor. He said hes was verrry sorry an' gave me twennie bucks for the cleaning bill!"

His wife looks in the breast pocket and says, "But this is forty bucks.."

"Oh, yeah... I almos' fergot, he shhhhhit in my pants, too."

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children.

"You all have obsessions," he observed.

To the first mother, Mary, he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy".

He turned to the second Mom, Ann: "Your obsession is with money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."

He turns to the third Mom, Joyce: "Your obsession is alcohol. This too manifests itself in your child's name, Brandy".

At this point, the fourth mother, Kathy, gets up, takes her little boy by the hand and whispers: "Come on, Dick, we're leaving.

(thanks JT and SRG for keeping me smiling with your e-mails)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL!!! that second one ahd me in tears!! hehe...

December 01, 2006 9:12 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

xmichra - glad i could make you laugh, feels good to please a woman for a change.

December 02, 2006 12:26 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

LMAO!! These were great :-).

December 02, 2006 12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heck, if you change "Bob" an "Larry" to Roger and Danny that first story sounds like my ex-husband and his best friend. They were at a restaurant one night and Danny dared Roger to bite the waitress on the butt and my ex-husband leaned out as the waitress walked by their booth, and he bit her butt!

Another time we rode our new motorcycle to Flagstaff, AZ, and Danny wanted to dive it. So Roger gave him the bike and Danny promptly ran it into a tree. We had to hitchhike back to Phoenix, borrow Roger's dad's truck and haul that bike home for repairs. What Roger couldn't screw up Danny did. They were a pair, a pair of what I don't know, but they were a pair!

December 03, 2006 12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opps! That was supposed to be "drive" not "dive," my keyboard only sticks when I try to comment on your blog. Wonder why that is?

December 03, 2006 12:31 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

my kyebraod mseess up all of the tmie too, i dn'nt konw why, tlak too you ltear.

December 03, 2006 1:49 AM  
Blogger Chef said...

ROTFLMAO!! Good one. Been meaning to ask, how do I put a counter on my blog? Not that it matters, I get six hits a month, I mean who wants to read acidic, ascerbic, rancid, vile, gut bile, when they go to the lodown and read penis jokes? Let me know about the counter anyway, just for shits and giggles. Jay

December 04, 2006 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home