Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Wednesday December 13th, 2006 @ 8:20 AM. Social Security called me at home and asked me if I was me, and I said, “yeah…”, she (Erica) said, “Mr. Shoemake do you have an appointment today at 1:30 with Social Security?” (Pause…) I said, “yeah…”, she (Erica from Hell) said, “your case worker is out sick today so we’re going to have to cancel your appointment.” I said, “you’re kidding me”, she (Erica The Ball Breaker) said, “no, when she comes back in to work she’ll call you and reschedule your appointment for NEXT week.” (Pause…) I said, “GRRE-ATE!” She (Erica The Bureaucratic No Frigging Soul Having Bee-yotch) said, “thank you and have a nice day” (Click)

On another fine note my sister called me at 7:00 AM and said that they had to take my older brother to the Emergency Room this morning with chest pains and extreme shortness of breath, and that his Nitro tablets were not helping. And when I got on the computer I found out that Peter Boyle, who played Frank Barone, the father on “Everybody Loves Raymond” died Tuesday in N.Y. He died Tuesday evening at the New York Presbyterian Hospital. He had been suffering from multiple myeloma and heart disease. He was also in movies like, "Young Frankenstein" and "The Dream Team". He was 71 years old. That man could really make me laugh.

Some days things just really suck.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh fuck that's just not funny. Oh honey, that pisses me off fuckin good for nothing bastards. Karma's a Bitch with a Capitol B, that's all I can say. First hand account, I learned the hard way. Be patient, don't explode, it's gonna be a minute. Try to sleep and don't hold your breath like you keep doing. It's not good for you. Breath slowly and calm yourself. It's gonna be ok.
Big Love Snookums!

December 13, 2006 7:01 PM  
Blogger Xmichra said...

i heard that too. that was really sad.. i liked Peter Boyle.

Love the song! I of course love the original ( i am a trooper that was *nudge* *nudge*) but this remake is pretty good :)

December 13, 2006 11:01 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

babs - yeah it sucks to be me today, i haven't hardly slept at all, tomorrow has got to be a better day. xoxo

xmichra - well you know sometimes an old dog like me doesn't care too much for new fangled notions and new ways of doing things, i like the Eagles too but this faster version is pretty cool too, not bad for young folks.

December 14, 2006 12:03 AM  
Blogger mystified said...

upokokohua!!!![maori swear word]. literally, i will boil your head! we have our welfare staff too. bummer dude. be patient.

December 14, 2006 12:47 AM  
Blogger Xmichra said...

Yep. I like DOn Henleys voice though. But your right.. this faster version is good.

December 14, 2006 12:08 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

shane - thing must really be bad when it's got you swearing, you can swear and tell me it's a blessing and i'd never know the difference.

xmichra - i tried to get "Hotel California" but it wouldn't play correctly.

December 14, 2006 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home