Friday, June 08, 2007

Larry Ray Shoemake

My Big Brother, Larry Ray Shoemake 52 of Muskogee, Oklahoma was born on November 22nd, 1954. He passed away today, Friday , June 8th, 2007 at around 12:55 PM. He had a heart attack last Monday, it was his 9th one in less than a year. He suffered from Diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, and kidney failure. He had to take dialysis 3 times per week for 4 hours each time. He hated it and he was tired. He taught me everything and I could write about him for hours, but not right now. I miss him like crazy already, it hurts to breathe. He loved all things Cowboy, he loved Appaloosas, and he loved his wife Fran. Like I said he was my Big Brother and a Damn fine one at that. My world will not be right for a long time, if ever again.

5 Comments:

Blogger mystified said...

my condolences bro. bummer. still, you have him in your heart.

June 08, 2007 10:31 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

thanks brother.

June 08, 2007 10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chuck, I am so so sorry. I feel your pain, but I can only imagine the depth of it, and I can only imagine how great the loss is and how endless the hole feels. Your brother was a wonderful brother - the best. I prayed for you last night. It there was anything I could do to help lessen this terrible pain for you, and if there was anything I could do to help your broken heart feel better, I would. I'm sending you a big big hug, buddy, and a shoulder - across the miles. You're in my prayers. My deepest sympathies to you and yours. You hang in there, Chuck.

Wys, AKA Shad Catcher

June 09, 2007 6:33 AM  
Blogger Xmichra said...

(((hugs)))

June 09, 2007 12:35 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

thanks again ladies.

June 10, 2007 2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home