Saturday, December 23, 2006

Five things you may not know about Chuck. A Tag from The Babs Bitchin’

1. I’m a Born Again Virgin.

2. I was born with only one left nut.

3. All of my toes look like they came from different feet, I named the big one on my left foot “Frankentoe”. I tore the nail off of my right big toe last year and it grew back looking like a Barbeque Corn Chip.

4. I am the real reason why your Mother told you to be careful as a kid or you could put someone’s eye out. On July, 7th 1973, in Upland California I threw a homemade spear into the left eye of my 5 year old brother (I had made the spear to hunt cats). My Mother beat my ass before they took him to the hospital, when they brought him home from the hospital with a HUGE patch over his eye, she beat my ass again, then when my Father got home from work that night he beat my ass until I smelled bad. Three weeks later when he got the bandages off and had to wear some F**ked up big ass glasses with one coke bottle lens my Mother and Father beat my ass tag team style, taking turns until they tired out. Then 12 years later when the same little brother kicked me in the left eye and knocked me smooth out and my eye swelled completely shut my Mother and Father laughed and told me it served me right.

5. I got kicked out of school in the 12th grade for beating up a deaf kid with glasses named Shannon, first off he was a deaf kid with glasses and secondly his name was Shannon, he deserved to get beat up. Actually the little shit hit me first and called me a “ath-hole” so I clocked him. I’ve become much more sensitive as an adult.

(I got my ass beat a Hell of a lot as a child and I can honestly say that I was never abused and I probably didn't get it near as much as I should have. If I had ever threatend to call the Cops or Child Welfare, my Mom and Dad would have dialed "9*1" and handed me the phone and beat my ass anyway while I tried to dial the last "1")

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is some funny shit. I know all about that corn chip toenail look. My first husband and I were wrestling and I was on his back. He bucked and I went flying but it bent his big toe back, ripping off the nail. It came back in all weird. I feel your pain for the brother's eye gig. Years ago we got a new vacuum and with the old one I used to suck up my sisters hair and she would laugh and shit. She was laying on a bean bag, long red hair flowing back and I came up behind her and sucked up her hair. I didn't know it had a beater bar and it wrapped around it and she was screaming and shit. They had to take it apart and try to get her hair out and she was crying and they beat my ass good, I mean good. It left a bald spot and for a long time, my Mom would say, "See that bald spot on your lil sis?," and then she'd slap me in the head again and say, "Yea, I know you see it now!"

December 23, 2006 8:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh and I have to different big toes too. One looks like it came from my father the other from my mother. I have three left nuts.

December 23, 2006 8:21 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

I took so many shots to the head as a kid I'm lucky I don't drool and shake like Muhammad Ali. My dad only punched me on one occasion, I was 13 and thought I was a man... Wrong! He tagged me three times in the eye before I could raise my hand to TRY and defend myself, Pop! Pop! Pop! I pissed myself in front of two of my friends and they never did tease me about it or mention it again.

(sorry Muhammad, my bad)

December 23, 2006 2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chuck sorry I havnt left any comments lately but want to say congrats on the ss claim. I do check your blog daily. I took on my step dad back when i was around 13 damn wow i was wrong big mistake, lol we get along fine now. Wanted to wish you and your daughter a very merry christmas. we have a new 3 week old foster baby along with a 5 month old I need some sleep. again merry christmas and hope you have a awsome new year

aim (aol instant messenger) dfent10
take care man
df
Darren

December 23, 2006 10:47 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

Hey Darren, good to hear from you again, thanks for the congrats, it's been a long time since i've had an infant in the house but I know what you mean about the sleep, good luck with that, it will be about thirteen years before you get a nap... and then maybe. Take care and comment more often. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Peace.

December 25, 2006 10:02 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Ok, They don't sell barb eque cornchips here in Sweden but damn if you two didn't manage to ruin that shit for me...For God's sake!? Is nothing sacred!?

January 13, 2007 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved this!!!! Thanks to you and Babs for a lekker laugh.

(lek-ker - Afrikaans for good, nice, awesome, tasty, etc)

January 31, 2007 3:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved this!!!! Thanks to you and Babs for a lekker laugh.

(lek-ker - Afrikaans for good, nice, awesome, tasty, etc)

January 31, 2007 3:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved this!!!! Thanks to you and Babs for a lekker laugh.

(lek-ker - Afrikaans for good, nice, awesome, tasty, etc)

January 31, 2007 3:36 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

hey jersey - my big toenail still doesn't look right

buddess - lekker huh? i'll try and remember that one, both of you take care and have a good one.

January 31, 2007 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home