Sunday, April 30, 2006


She Hates Me

Met a girl, thought she was grand
fell in love, found out first hand
went well for a week or two
then it all came un-glued

in a trap, trip I can’t grip
never thought
I'd be the one who would slip
then I started to realize
I was living one big lie

she f**kin' hates me, trust
she f**kin' hates me
La La La love
I tried too hard
and she tore my feelings like I had none
and ripped them away

she was queen for about an hour
after that, shit got sour
she took all I ever had
no sign of guilt
no feeling of pain, no

in a trap, trip I can’t grip
never thought
I'd be the one who would slip
then I started to realize
I was living one big lie

she f**kin' hates me, trust
she f**kin' hates me
La La La love
I tried too hard
and she tore my feelings like I had none
and ripped them away

that’s my story, as you see
learned my lesson and so did she
now it’s over, and I'm glad
‘cause I'm a fool for all I've said

she f**kin' hates me, trust
she f**kin' hates me
la la la love
I tried too hard
and she tore my feelings like I had none
and ripped them away

la la la la la la la la la love, trust
la la la la la la la la la love, trust
la la la la la, and she tore my feelings like I had none
trust, she f**kin' hates me

Puddle Of Mudd
(2001)
Come Clean

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So, who'd you dedicate this one to? Remember Ugly Kid Joe, I hate everything about you? That was my anthem at one time.

April 30, 2006 3:01 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

how funny, i remember ugly kid joe, seems like there was a phantom rocker and slick or something like that.

it's pretty much just a general all around statement about any woman i know for more than three years, yeah... three years is about the limit, some sooner, some much sooner. my mom wrote it on my b-day card when i was three,

to lil' chucky,

"first you were one
and then you were two
now that you're three
i f**king hate you"

April 30, 2006 5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first off - i love that song. I belt it out loudly when i hear it on the radio. My husband? not so much with the love of that song. or me singing..hehe.

second - who has a mother like that?? Jesus Chuck, that's mighty harsh.

May 01, 2006 11:55 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

yeah, i belt it out loud too, i was just kidding about my mom, both my parents were great. that's just my odd sense of humor. i think it's funny when a mom writes hateful crap on a birthday card.

May 01, 2006 4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank the gods.. man alive that is just horrid!! I must get used to this so called humour...hehe

May 01, 2006 5:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was that kinda Mom in a way. I'd say every morning, "OK guys have a good day at school." But once they got older and I'd say it, they say,"Ah Ma we're going to school God." So, I'd finally got fed up with being nice and I'd say,"OK guys have a real shitty day," and they'd say,"we will ma, you too."

May 01, 2006 8:04 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

they know you love them so you might as well have some fun and stir it up a bit.

May 01, 2006 10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.. you talked to your kids. cool. heh. I was a very bitter little goth girl.. I wouldn't ahve talked to me either.

May 01, 2006 10:52 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

my kid kind of likes the goth thing or "emo" i guess it is, she has a page on "vampire freaks" she has a pretty good attitude though and she doesn't dress the part, except for the skulls on her shoes.

May 01, 2006 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home