Thursday, May 18, 2006


A tag from Xmichra’s Blog…

This how it works: Comment on this entry and I will give you a letter. Write ten words beginning with that letter in your journal, including an explanation of what the word means to you and why, and then pass out letters to those who want to play along.

The sweet and wonderful Xmichra was kind enough to give me the letter “Q”, she is a real “Peach” yes in deed. (I should be more careful of what I say)


Quarter - The Oklahoma State Quarter comes out in 2008, I submitted a design for it to the State Department.

Quim - An English slang term for vagina. I heard it on the movie “Rob Roy”, “a wee bit o’ quim in the morning”

Quebec - A Province of Canada (Canada - a country where mean girls come from, ha ha ha!)

Quality - The type of love makin’ I provide to the Ladies. (no brag, it’s just a fact)

Queer - Something odd, or strange (I don’t like it when the word is associated with homosexuals)

Quiet - A luxury, something that should be practiced and appreciated. (it was important in most “Native American” cultures, it could mean the difference between life and death when hiding from the white man)

Quirt - John Wayne’s character’s first name in the movie “Angel and the Badman” it was “Quirt Evans”. It is also something to quicken the step of an Equine or a Feisty Female.

Quail - Good eatin’ but you have to shoot a butt-load and they are a b**ch to clean. (oh yeah, it’s a small ground bird that will jump up in front of you when you are walking in the woods and it'll make you s**t yourself)

Quantum Physics - The theory that reality is actually the result of an aggregation of observations. (what did you think I would say, that it is a line of fishing equipment made by Zebco?)

Quicksand - Mud, sand, water, and roots. What it feels like I am trying to walk in most of the time.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent! I'm at the age now when someone says come up with a bunch of words that begin with "Q" my mind shuts down completely, and I go totally blank.

AZCG

May 18, 2006 3:03 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

AZCG - if you want you can pick any letter you like and just put your answers on my comment section. But if i were to give you a letter it would be "A". No reason why.

May 18, 2006 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe.. you did just fine! Big whiner!!

My picture is here again.. woo-hoo!! I should really get some new ones!!

I am not from Quebec... and I know that isn't what you were saying.. but they have enough problems trying to come off as nice without adding my meanness to the party!!

I am totally going to call some one a Quim. heh.

So are you ever gonna tell us what you lied about in the other tag you did??

May 18, 2006 3:46 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

emily's mom showed up unanounced and wanted her to go home with her a day early. it's hard for me to manage without her so she has a few thing she usually does before she goes to her mom's (i want her to go as much as possible, i just like a little time to prpare). her mom was all smiley face and kind of pissing me off but i held my tongue and when she asked if i minded i said "no, no problem" my long weekend was a pure b**ch but i said i was just fine. that was my lie.

what i was wondering if anyone noticed was the "Essential electronics:" part where i put "Guitar Tuner" no one was curious about that.

May 18, 2006 4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhhh... a guitar tuner. hmm. well i suppose i am interested NOW.. hehe. What the heck is that??

May 18, 2006 4:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Official Guitar Tuner,We need our wawa petal and a high end fix pronto!!
Git R Done!!

May 18, 2006 5:53 PM  
Blogger Whozfan said...

Chuck, good job with Q's. I can relate to the quail, I always like hunting pheasant more, bigger target and more meat. That neat stuff is really neat stuff. I am honored to be on your new readz. Better get

May 18, 2006 6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!

AZCG here all my chores are done its 11:21pm and I'm ready to start my "A" list! Here I go Chuck!

Arizona - The place my Dad brought my Mom back in 1947! She was a big city girl, it must have been very difficult for her.

Asian - Whenever I full out a survey that asks about my race I always check Asian and Hispanic.

Anal - That be me! If you look up OCD my picture will be there!

Aging - I doin' it as gracefully as I can, but I'm starting to understand the term "old fart."

Anti - social and establishment that pretty well describes me.

Aunt Molly - The woman who decided the best thing for me at 12 was to tell me how useless and inferior I was.

American - Like Oprah says if you are a woman born in American you are already one of the luckiest women in the world.

Ankh - Spent about 4 hours of my life figuing out the name of the thing you see Pharaohs holding in their hands in movies and pictures. I'll never get those 4 hours back!

Atlatl - a woomera.

Austere - Stern and cold in apperance or manner; somber, grave, harsh. The word most people use to describe me when they first meet me. After they get to know me they always say "I was afraid of you when I first met you, but you're funny!"

Yes Chuck, I used the dictionary on the last one because I didn't remember how to spell austere.

AZCG

May 19, 2006 1:47 AM  
Blogger whatalotoffun said...

Some nice answers I like the quality one.

May 19, 2006 2:04 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

AZCG - great job (what's a woomera?) i used the dictionary on Quantum Physics, don't tell any one.

now it said if you comment on this intry that i will give you a letter. i've been away from the computer most of the evening but if you like here is your letters.

whozfan - the letter "S" (i can't figure the neat stuff out... yet)

babs - the letter "F" (i know i'm asking for it with this one)

whatalotoffun - your letter will be "R" (do us proud)

i hope you all had a good day.

May 19, 2006 3:21 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

i know the word "entry" should be spelled with an "e" most of the time.

May 19, 2006 3:23 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

xmichra - i have a couple of guitars and a bass and i use an electronic tuner with them, it was one of the few "essential electreonics" i could think of.

May 19, 2006 4:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Frigin' F, ok, I'll play. This could get ugly.

May 19, 2006 7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A woomera is what Australians calls an atlatl. An atlatl is a spear thrower -- I watch a lot of Discovery Channel!

AZCG

May 19, 2006 10:26 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

Di - good to hear from you.

your letter will be "V" and that's because i know you'll make me grin. have a good weekend.

May 19, 2006 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home