Friday, May 19, 2006

First off: This was not my Nurse....

and the needle below is about half the size of the one she used. i wrote a big long post about a nurse's visit and satan and hitting the bone with the needle. and having one of the roughest nights i've had so far (Blogger ate half of it, so i deleted the rest, it was starting to sound negative anyway). i couldn't sleep, laydown, sit, see, eat, or stand up, i didn't know whether to s**t or go blind. i itch(ed) from head to toe. the dog pissed somewhere and besides the medicine on my legs that stinks like burning butt-crack and tires, it is all that i can smell. did i mention the infection in my legs, it's worse in the left one than in the right (my leg is actually seeping fluid). i take 4 or 5 shots a day but the one i got last night was a b**ch. hitting the bone is not a good thing. i'm making no
sense but i'm kind of twisted right now. a combination of pain, blured vision, burning legs, itching, and knowing i have to get that same shot everyday for the next 6 days is a real friggin' hoot. i need some music in the worst way. the only thing i know is that it's gonna be alright, it always is eventually.

(BTW, it's all Montanus' fault, he had to mention going to the doctor and that must have put the voo-doo whamey on me.)

i've been trying to post this and more for about 3 hours but it just won't work. i tried last night for about 3 hours also, every time i would hit "Publish" half my s**t would disa-friggin-pear. i've had about all i can stand of Blogger! i need to shoot something and throw it on the grill, since i can't do that right now maybe some Oreos will take the edge off. i hope this is not setting the mood for the rest of my weekend, and i hope all of you have a good one. peace.

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OK Sweetheart, what kind of infection do you have? Is it cellulitis? I'm really sorry to hear you're not well. I know how those,"Hit the bone," shots are, I've had a few. The anxiety of the next one will make you sick in and of itself. Sounds like you're having a really hard time right now and I will pray for your calm and for your spirit to be lifted. If I could help and take some of the pain away, I most certainly would but since I can't know that you are not alone, you've got me and Jesus!!

May 19, 2006 4:01 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

i've said it before, you just may be in jeapardy of being a good woman. i've had cellulitis for ever, this is some open wounds that will not heal and have become infected, every time i get a little scratch below the knee it get's like this, but it has moved into the tissue and is getting quite sore the treatment is the worst part. thanks for your worries and prayers.

May 19, 2006 4:18 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

hey! where are those F-Words?
(i can't believe i just asked you that)

May 19, 2006 4:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've got some f- words for ya,ha!! I'll probably do it tomorrow. I'm a wated think tank tonite! Hope you feel better real soon. It's your diabetes(sp shit tonite?)isn't it. The problem is that although you have sensation in your legs, i.e. pain, pressure, your perception of that pain is distorted.It was probably bad enough to seek medical help before now but you put it off as you feel pain differently when your legs are like that. It's hard to put into words except to say that you already are used to a certain amount of pain and allowed it to get worse before getting help. Plus, you're probably a bit stubborn too. I'm sure all that makes no sense but I can tell you that you'd better take it easy right now, OK????

May 19, 2006 6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just finished all my chores. Friday is mow and edge the lawn day, prune any low hanging branches, trim the shrubs, clean the bird bath and fountain, change the humming bird feeders day. I do it in the evening because is to hot during the day.

I'm sad to hear you're feeling poorly. I'm gonna say a prayer for you tonight. Hope things get better soon.

AZCG

May 20, 2006 1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't the doctors give you something to make this stuff stop acting up? At least they ought to be able to do something to make you more comfortable. I don't know much about diabetes but I'll look on the Mayo Clinic web page and see what I can find out. You can tough it out Chuck, you strike me as a strong guy.

May 20, 2006 9:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

see chuck, you have people who really care about you. We love you snookums!!

May 20, 2006 9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is horrid Chuck. I would say I am sorry... but that isn't the right word. I wish you didn't have to go through all this. And I wish I were close enough to play you some music and play cards or something.

I do have a musical place on my blog though. You name it ans i will try my best to find it for 6 days. I will even post mark so that it switches on the days I am gone (sunday and monday). Seriously. Request something.

May 20, 2006 10:10 AM  
Blogger Whozfan said...

Chuck, I hope you find that needed comfort fast. Too bad that is not your nurse. I'm sure she could help.

May 20, 2006 1:03 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

thanks, i'm doing alright.

May 20, 2006 1:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Baby, Coming by to check on you. I sure hope if nothing else you get some sleep tonite. I'm sorry you have to go throught this, I really am. Kisses and hugs!!

May 20, 2006 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home