Saturday, May 20, 2006


Day Three…

I got my shot early today, Ceftriaxone mixed with Lidocaine. The nurse said it shouldn’t bother me but it made me sick again but not as bad as the first day. It seems to last for about half a day. Still, I got nothing for the pain. I feel like crap and can’t hardly concentrate on anything, can’t focus. I’ve had antibiotics that made me sick before but it’s not considered a bad reaction unless there‘s joint pain, tongue swelling, a rash, or that kind of thing. I had to do it for ten days one time and you would have thought I was going through chemo or something. I’ve had a lot of antibiotics over the last twelve years, after a while they don’t work as well and I have to change to something else. It’s the same as with pain pills, if I take them now what will I do when it really gets bad (I love it when they say that, “when it really gets bad”) Living with pain is just my way of life, I try like Hell not to complain or even mention it but some days it’s so bad that’s all I can think of. I sure appreciate everyone’s kind words and wishes. Praying for someone is a pretty nice thing to do. Actually the infection is getting better it looks like, the heat in my legs is going down some. I can’t really think of anything else to say, every time I get a train of thought going I have to go to the bathroom, (about every 20 minutes) I’ve gone twice while writing this. Maybe later I’ll work up something less whiney to write about.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you aren't whiney. You are in pain.And we all want the updates -good or bad, so that we can keep track of yer ass. Shesh. hehe.

May 20, 2006 6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is how it goes with girls! You're supposed to talk about everything to each other. If you feel bad you say so. If you're sad you say so. If you're retaining water you say so. If you lost 5 pounds you tell everybody! So be one of the girls and let us know how you are! We worry when we don't see a post from you. If you don't feel like writing just put in a short note and say "I feel pooky, but I'm still here!"

AZCG

May 20, 2006 10:26 PM  
Blogger Kayeita said...

Mich said you weren't feeling so well, so I thought I'd say "i hope things look up for you soon". My son is very sick, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Huggles. ~Kaye

May 21, 2006 2:34 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

AZCG - that's a good idea, i feel pooky, i'll use that sometime. (you'll get tired of hearing me say it) thanks, i'll get back on track.

May 21, 2006 7:00 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

Di - hugs back at ya.

xmichra - you have nice friends, how do you keep them all fooled? ha ha ha !

kaye - thanks, i sure hope your son does better.

knivesnz - glad you stopped by, i tried to leave a comment on your site but it said team members only, working for yourself is always best as long as you make tha money.

thanks to all of you.

May 21, 2006 7:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I swear I commented on here before. Maybe I didn't publish it like an idiot but I sure hope you feel better real soon, sweety, I really do. Sweet Dreams!!

May 21, 2006 7:43 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

morning

May 22, 2006 8:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, I agree with AZCG.

May 22, 2006 8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are a little better. You sound more chipper than you did yesterday. At least you are getting some sympathy from all the women, that's good. I'm beginning to feel a bit fevered myself......

May 22, 2006 10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe..Montanus you sly dog you!!

Chuck, Kaye is one of my best friends in the universe. I have known her pretty well my entire life. So there is no foolin' her! !hee

I just act all nice on here because I use up all my evelnes on the outside world. really. I am cold. so cold. hehe.

May 22, 2006 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home