Saturday, April 08, 2006


My Dogs Are Buggin'

My dogs are driving me nuts today. One is in heat and the other one is eat up with the horny. He wont get more than a foot away from her, follows her everywhere and when she stops she gets a cold wet nose shoved in her special purpose, and then she turns and tries to bite him, he lays on his back and she starts licking his business, gets him all jacked up even more. After a few minutes of that she stops, turns around, he hops up sticks his nose (or toungue) back in her stuff, she turns and tries to bite him again, and he lays on his back and it all starts over again. He's too short to tap it anyway. Eventually she runs to me and looks up at me like "please make him stop" I tell her to stop teasing and just give it up and he'll go to sleep for a while. He is actually my dog and she belongs to my daughter. We have discussed getting them (one of them) fixed. Now I don't know if it's the man in me being loyal or what but I think there needs to be a spaying but my daughter is in favor of a neutering. So what's fair? If he gets fixed she'll still cycle so shouldn't it be her who gets snipped? Well anyway I'm the one who has to pay for it so I'm thinkin' Tigg is gonna keep his beans, unless he keeps getting an attitude and then I may take 'em off myself. I had a friend who had a black cocker spaniel and it started stinking really bad one time and when they went to check it out, the dog's whole left ear fell off. Seems his kids were playing "Doggy Make Over" and put a hair band (a black hair band) on it's ear where you could not see it and forgot about. So I know I can make those nuts fall off. I might just remember that hair band trick when them little hairy legged boys come sniffin' around here after my daughter, either that or take 'em out to the woods and nail their nuts to a stump then catch the stump on fire. The Little Bastards. I'm getting side tracked, anyway those dogs better chill out for a while, they're driving me nuts. Good day.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

chuck, the hair band thing really works. I know cause I did it to my last husband. He woke up one morn and they just rolled right outa his boxers. Now that's a Kodak moment if there ever was one. I'm sorry but I feel that she needs to be spayed, unless she is for breeding purposes, such as myself. But even my day came and they spayed me! Really though, she's the one that will have puppies where as he won't. The worst thing to happen to him is years down the rode they take his license for back child support,lol!

April 08, 2006 5:15 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

You make setting at home in front of a computer in your underwear fun again. It's been a hoot reading your words, Ive gone from mine to yours, to mine to yours, to mine to yours so many times I forget, did I ever take my meds? I'm getting sleepy...

April 08, 2006 5:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Boxers or briefs? You would not believe the outfit I have on. I took a shower this evening while my sister was making 3 kinds of chicken wings. I didn't want to really get dressed but you can't go to dinner in your nightgown. So, I put on a yellow thermal underwear set on and I have a yellow dress, it's kinda sporty, a cotton blend and I put it on over my long underwear and of course my trademark socks with the balls on them. They're called tennis socks and I love them and have wore them for years but I get made fun of all the time cause I wear them."they're so 80's, nobody's wearing them." Of course I always say, "First of all, do I look like I give a shit? Secondly, if nobody is weearing them, most store owners wouldn't sell them, now would they? And lastly, if I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you!" I would make a sporty bag lady! Later chuck!

April 08, 2006 10:27 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

Babs, your're killin' me again, I always thought a lady in thermals was sexy, and yes I would make fun of you too for your sock of choice, (don't kid yourself they're so 70's) my daughter has a pair and the balls are Sponge Bob. (you probably have a pair of toe socks don't ya?) There is a lady in our town, lets just say they finally took her shopping cart away, she wears a dress everyday, dark stockings, tennis socks (booties) and a pair of cheap K-Mart tennis shoes. Boxer Briefs, three kinds of wings sound good, it's almost 5am and it's friggin cold for some reason.

April 09, 2006 5:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

See how ya are chuck, oh they're not 80's they're 70's. Look the 70's were really good to me and by God if I gotta wear balls on my socks to remind me, I'll just have to do it. Maybe, it comforts me. I want some Spongebob Balls, I want to feel them and touch them and squeeze them and call them my own. BTW, I had to purposely put this part first and redirect my thinking cause I just love boxer briefs, damn I love 'em!

April 09, 2006 8:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 09, 2006 8:52 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

feel them and touch them and squeeze them... Damn (gulp) I think I'm getting a Chub!

April 09, 2006 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home