Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Big, Big Food...

My friend, Ironchefjay, you have got to check out www.supersizedmeals.com (I added it to my links) Big Idiots + Big food = Big Fun. I'm talkin' bout big burgers, big dawgs, and big pizzas. They had a thing called the "Hot Dog Roll-Up" A grilled, bacon wrapped weener, wrapped in cheese and an egg washed meat blanket, grilled again and served on a buttered toasted french hoagie bun. Not good enough, didn't clog the arteries quick enough so they had to out do it. With "The Hamgog" a grilled, bacon wrapped smoked sausage (the weener up-grade, if you will) wrapped inside a layer of provalone and cappicola and then wrapped again in a mixture of ground beef, chorizo sausage, egg, mustard and seasonings all grilled up once again and served on a half roll of Italian Bread. This was not your Daddy's back yard BBQ. It has truely inspired me to create, I am currently working on the "BrattworstDoubleStuffedThunderDawg" When you finally get your house finished, we are going to have to fire up that grill. Peace Brugh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chef said...

You da man!!! I envision us bent over a smoking grill like a couple of wanna be bobby flay/emeril frankensteinburgerlicious creator types in whites and cargo shorts with dirty hand towels hanging from our back pockets, and bbq stained aprons. I luv the idea of the thunderdawg, keep the recipe handy. The only possible improvement I could possibly mention is to dunk it all in fry bread batter and deep fry the whole thing once it's done. Couple that with one vicodan, one shot of Jack Black label, and a slowly sipped ice cold libation, and I'm thinking that's pretty much heaven on earth my brother. Anyway, keep the faith my friend, I see better days ahead. Our Republican's time in the White House is coming to an end, we've endured our 8 years of self imposed hell, and come November 2008 we should collectively come to our senses as a nation and put someone with a heart, not to mention a brain, in the executive office. I'm thinking Evan Bye from Indiana. We'll see. Hope you have a great weekend, don't forget Em's pics this weekend. Hug your kids, give your dog a treat. Laugh out loud, and scratch yourself in public, it's alllllllllll good. Much love, Cook the wanna be chef.Chuck's Lo Down

March 30, 2006 2:57 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

You with that Republican bashing again. Don't Be Hate'n. How soon we forget what it was like with a Democrat in the Seat. Screwing everyone he could and the slow fat ones twice. Now take a look at George W. for a moment, he's a family man, with at least one somewhat unruly daughter, country home, drives a truck, has a dog, has been known to partake of alcohol, good lookin wife with a big butt, likes sports, public servant, is from the south and is close with his father and some people call him Chief! Sound like anybody we know? This Summer, Chillin' and Grillin', be there. Peace Brugh.

March 31, 2006 4:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG, now I'm wanting, now jonesn for a fat wammysammywanger, I just made that up but it sounds good, eh? I'd eat it if you made it. I could give a shit about my cholestral, baby, I live on the edge. If it's bad for me, I want more of it!!

April 08, 2006 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home