Wednesday, April 05, 2006

It Comes in Threes

Two weeks ago on a Monday, the daughter of a friend of mine from where I used to work, was killed in a car wreck. Last week on Monday, a man whom I was associated with through that same job passed away. This week on Monday another person I knew from that job, this time a Lady passed away. Three weeks, three Mondays, and three decent souls gone to Heaven. I had said that I was not answering my phone this Monday but around 4:45 p.m. I did anyway and that's when I heard the news. Seriously next Monday I'm unplugging the phone and the computer. God's Speed to them all and a prayer for their families.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, that's just too much!

April 08, 2006 9:55 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

My Daughter went to Texas with her Mother today for a funeral, her Great Grandpa died this week.

April 08, 2006 3:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's so sad. In your youth you still don't understand that funerals are only for the survivors. I pray she may be comforted!

April 08, 2006 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home