Saturday, March 25, 2006

I Got Nothin

My head hurts, my backside hurts, and I have some type of virus today. I need to finish some paperwork for Social Security, a "Function Report" What I do in a day from the time I get up until the time I go to bed. I'm never up for more than 2 or 3 hours and I'm never in bed for more than 1 and a half to 2 hours. You would think it would be easy but I can't make myself do it. I dont mind typing what I think but I hate writing it down. I was bored and tried looking over some random blogs and do you know what ? People scare me. I have to figure out a better way to surf blogs, because doing it by people who have the same interests as I, ain't cutting it. What's they saying about me ? I did figure out one thing today... I hate unwrapping Hershey's Huggs (they belong to my daughter but she left them out when she went to her mom's for the weekend, I'll have to get on to her when she gets home, she should know better) I thought, wouldn't it save Hershey a butt-load of money if they didn't wrap them. And then I figured it out, if they were not wrapped, I would put half a bag in my mouth at one time and being a diabetic, that could end badly. So thanks Hershey, you've saved my life once again. Good day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everybody has off days. Don't let it bug you.

April 19, 2006 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home