Friday, December 21, 2007

It's Been A While



It's been a while but I received a meme from klbrowser over at browser life . Seven random things about myelf that most do not know.


1. I own 3 guitars and one bass guitar along with 7 harmonicas and I can not play any of them (this is my Ovation Celebrity)

2. When I get really sleepy, my jaw will sometimes slam shut and I'll crack or chip a tooth. I bite my toungue a lot also.

3. My Mother died of Leukemia.
4. I hallucinate sometimes. I think it's because of some of the meds that I am on, I won't tell my Doctor because that would just be one more thing to deal with.
5. I'm a big fan of drunk women.
6. I lifted a car off of a man onetime and don't really remember the details. His name was Billy and the bunperjack fell over while he was changing out the starter. I found him like that screaming and kicking, I was the only one around. it crushed three bones in his face and his jaw. Seems like it messed up his arm and a rib or two but he recovered fine, I that hear he is in prison now.
7. I have only one left testickle.
So there you have it, 7 random things about me that most would not know. Play along if you'd like, What can it hurt and you might kill a minute or two.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

#5...see this is why we get along so well, hahaha!!

December 23, 2007 6:18 AM  
Blogger Xmichra said...

lol.. well most men only have one left testicle..lol!! but i knew wha tyou meant ;)

Merry ho-ho peacock! I will have a drink for you :D

December 23, 2007 6:47 PM  
Blogger Framesby 86 said...

Hi Chuck!!! Just to prove that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I am still around and I loved your answers to this meme. Especially the drunk women one, because I tend to do that some times. ;-)

December 24, 2007 2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha !! Yeah I was worried that we were the only ones with one left testicle until i figured out what you were getting at ! The one about lfting a heavy object we share although I tore most of my shoulder muscles and a few in my back...Didnt feel a thing till a day later and still cant figure how I got it lifted..

Mery Xmas and a fantastic new year to all...

Bosbefok.

December 24, 2007 5:19 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

good to hear from you all, i wish you all a great holiday, happy ho- ho's or whatever's your vise. i'd love to sit and have drinks with you all, if we ever do have the chance to meet and drink there can be NO pictures! they hold up to good in court. happy days and boat drinks to all.

December 24, 2007 6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Chuck! I have about two minutes before we hit the road, but I wanted to stop in and wish you and Emily and all your extended family a Happy Holiday.

December 25, 2007 11:19 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

Thanks AZCG, I hope your day was as good as mine. xoxo

December 28, 2007 4:15 AM  
Blogger mystified said...

Well Charles, we have something in common. I too have only one "left" testicle. How goes it? Shane.

April 15, 2008 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home