Sunday, November 11, 2007

OUCH !

Like a big Dumb A**, I Took a fall. I twisted my ankle and fell through the Kitchen folding door. It was strong enough to not break but did not break my fall. Apparently I clinched my teeth together when I fell and busted a lower left molar on my right side. It was already decayed and ready to go I guess. You'd think that I never brush but I do so much my arm gets tired. I don't know if you can see the reddish spot in the middle of the hole but that is a friggin nerve. The sharp jagged edges of the tooth was scratching (and still is) the inside of my cheek so I ground it off a bit with a Dremal Rotary Grinder, and like I told Babz starting out at 7500 rpms was a bad idea, tooth is softer than you'd think 3500 rpms is quite enough. Anyway I got it smoothed out a little bit so it doesn't cut me when I chew. I guess I'll have to make an appointment at the Indian Dentistry Clinic pretty soon, unless the nerve dies out and then I'll probably just put it off like I normally do. What the Hell, I like soft foods anyway. Sorry if this grosses anybody out.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well after a busy Sunday I decided to come back and leave a comment about a K-9 officer that was left in a vehicle by his policeman handler for 13 hours in the Arizona heat. The K-9 was found dead in the vehicle. I emailed you the article.

I live by the "maybe if I ignore it will go away" train of thought, and I was right -- I ignored a lot of tooth problems and my teeth did go away. Lucky for me I have my front teeth, but all my molars are history. You're lookin' at a likely abscess -- you better call the dentist and have the tooth fixed or pulled. I once let n abscess go and the infection spread to my neck, chest, and arm. I didn't know it but I was a heart beat away from blood poisoning. I finally hurt so badly, I called a dentist and they said they wouldn't see me and to get my ass (my words, not theirs) to an emergency room. So I ignored that warning also, that evening I was sitting a the kitchen table and I rested my temple against my fist and about a cup or two of puss ran out of my mouth (gross huh?) and the next day the pain stopped and I totally ignore the entire episode, and every year or two after that I was racked with abscess after abscess. I finally lost most of my molars because of severe jaw damage. Scared you yet?

November 12, 2007 1:43 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

nope, not scared, i've had abscesses before and i've had them bust and drain ass juice before, didn't care for it much, i've already lost 5 molars and if it starts to hurt at all my butt will be at the dentist's office post haste. thanks for the heads up on the K-9 that died. that cop aught to pay!

November 12, 2007 7:56 AM  
Blogger Xmichra said...

Owch!!! do you feel any better today??

November 12, 2007 5:09 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

yeah i'm ok, i have a cut on the inside of my cheek and a blister on my toungue but other than that things are fine, i hope you are doing well.

November 12, 2007 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home