Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hello, My Name is Ben Dover



I have a Doctors appointment today at 1:15 pm. I have to be there an hour early. It will start off with some Lab work, I’ll have blood drawn, and have to pee in a cup. Hopefully the testing will end there. After waiting an hour for the results they will probably up my "Nut Meds" but there won't be anything they can do for the constant pain. My legs have been hurting more often and now my hands are starting to hurt. Sharp pains in my fingers and the back of my hands. Nothing short of getting drunk and passing out seems to help. After the Lab and seeing the Doctor I'll have to wait for the Pharmacy to fill 13 prescriptions, yes I said 13. My worst days are the ones when I have to go to the Doctor. Setting and waiting seems to make my legs swell and hurt more than anything. Like an idiot I had ice cream tonight so my blood sugar will be a tad high also. Since I am out of the house I will probably eat out or at least pick something up to bring home which means even higher blood sugar. It will take me two or three days to get my sugar back down and get the swelling in my legs back to their normal state of pain. Like I said, going to the Doctor is my worst day. I'll be lucky if I'm home by 5:00 pm.

2 Comments:

Blogger DirtyBitchSociety said...

Things for me, have been going down hill fast. I don't like it, not one bit. I have to wonder if God tests us, just like Job, to see if we'll still rejoice and seek his face. I wish I knew what the answers were? I mean, ya have to wonder what He's trying to teach us, right? I can only assume, it's to see if we'll keep the faith, still cry out for him and believe that He has all things under control.
You do know, if I could take your pain from you, I would.I'd wear it like a designer pair of shoes. Since I can't, at least know that I'm here, ok?
Kisses

October 23, 2007 6:51 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

dbs - xoxo

October 24, 2007 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home