Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ingrid Michaelson

This is Ingrid, she doesn't know it yet but she is my new woman. I'm planning a trip to New York soon to surprise her. I sure hope the stalking laws there are more lenient than they are here.



“The Way I Am”

If you were falling, then I would catch you.
If you need a light, I'd find a match.

Cuz I love the way you say good morning.
And you take me the way I am.

If you are chilly, here take my sweater.
If your head is aching, I'll make it better.

Cuz I love the way you call me baby.
And you take me the way I am.
I'd buy you Rogaine when you start losing all
your hair.
And sew on patches to all you tear.

Cuz I love you more than I could ever
promise.
And you take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.

9 Comments:

Blogger Xmichra said...

Isn't she fantastic! i love Ingrid Michaelson!! Then again, i love most female vocalists. There is something about the sound of a woman singing that makes me really 'feel'. ya know?

September 27, 2007 9:22 AM  
Blogger Xmichra said...

also, i love this song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Z-DIAthbM

September 27, 2007 9:25 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

x - thanks, i'll go there now and check it out.

September 27, 2007 7:23 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

x - you amaze me, Em and i were looking for two songs that we heared parts of on TV, the one i was looking for and found was ingrid m. the one Em was looking for was 1234 by leslie feist that i couldn't find, how cool you sent it to me, she says thanks.

September 27, 2007 7:34 PM  
Blogger Xmichra said...

lol.. i get things from all over the place and i like songs from one minute intervals on radio/tv/etc. So i am reeeeeally good at finding my noise :) You're very welcome. hehe. I just can't help feeling all happy and wanting to dance listening to that song :) Even if it is deranged and sorta sad in lyrics. haha...

September 28, 2007 4:28 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

x - i'd pay .50 cents to see you dance like that way.

September 28, 2007 10:11 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

"like that way"

that's some gooder english ain't it?

September 28, 2007 10:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd not heard this but I really like it. But somehow, I can't see you liking this. Are you becoming melancholy in your old age, Peacock? I like melancholy, just for the record.

September 29, 2007 7:13 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

babs - i like all music, i'm big into talent, it doesn't matter what the genre is. right now i'm listening to a lot of country, dwight yoakam, george jones, merle haggard, etc.

September 29, 2007 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home