Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What More Could Anyone Want ?


My mother and father have already passed away. Emily never met them. They were good parents, I have no complaints. Only regrets. My brother just passed away not too long ago. I miss him almost every day. I see things that remind me of him everywhere. I see things I know he would like or be interested in, I see things or have moments that I would like to share with him. I wonder what he would think about certain things. I would like to hear his voice or see him smile.
My regrets about family that have passed on is that I did not tell them I loved them enough. I had plenty of chances but just did not do it. I wished that I had spent more time with them. I wish that I had done more for them or that I had given them more. A lot of times it would have been easy, I just didn’t think about it.
My daughter Emily tells me she loves me probably ten times a day. She hugs me everyday and kisses me before she goes to bed and when she get’s home from school. She does something (many things) for me everyday. When I am gone I hope she realizes this and has no regrets, only good thoughts. Everyday she gives me the things that I wish I had given the people that I love. What more could anyone want.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I think it is so wonderful that you have Emily to love, and that you are mindfull of no more regrets! I have been a bad neighbor and am making my rounds!

September 27, 2007 6:40 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

hey jerseytjej - great to hear from you, i screwed up your address and couldn't find you, but now i can, thanks for stopping by, i'll be by soon.

September 27, 2007 8:15 AM  
Blogger Xmichra said...

Chucky.. they know. Sometimes we think that we should regret not announcing our love to those we have loved.. but it has taken me three years of mourning for Ken to realise that he did know, he always will, and that love doesn't stop because he is gone. it's here, with me, always.

Those who you love will know that dispite quarels, tiffs, harsh word, what ever there was... there is always love. Don't let anything take that from you. You know this in your heart to be true, and I do too.

Emily is a wonderful being.. and I hope that she ends up with all the love and attention that she so rightly is entitled too. She just sounds like a marvelous young lady.

And you my friend, don't sound so shabby yourself. ;)

((hugs))

September 27, 2007 1:30 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

x - thanks lady, Em's a fine young lady, of course i am a bit partial.

September 27, 2007 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home