Sunday, September 16, 2007

It's Cooling Off Some


I got out of the hospital in July of 2006 and I started a diet. I tried to change my lifestyle instead of just starting a diet because if you don’t change everything as soon as you slow down on the diet you start to gain it all back. I lost about 60 pounds before I started to slip back to the old ways. I’ve gained back a lot of the weight and I keep telling myself that I need to get motivated to do it again. I don’t want to start exercising to much in the beginning because adding muscle gets confusing with the loss of weight because muscle weighs more than fat so my plan will be the same as last time, lose the weight gradually changing eating habits instead of just doing away with all of the bad food all at once. Work on quantities then gradually switch to quality of food then add an exercise regimen. Then maybe I can get back to my fighting weight and become more mobile. I’d like to get out into the woods some this Fall and Winter and do some hunting and camping. I always feel more alive doing that than anything else.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dated a guy that looked like that... it was like f*cking a jackhammer. Oh yeah, I'm still watching what I eat, but I still put back on five pounds to much fruit and granola I guess. :o)

September 17, 2007 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap ! Thats gotta be digitally enhanced !? He couldnt reach his face with his hands...and if he could he would have to be careful that he didnt rip his own head off whille scratching.... :-) gettin out in the woods sounds just the righ medicine...I dont think most people know how much excersize you actually get just being out there. Both body and soul ...
see ya bud..
Bosbefok

September 18, 2007 3:31 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

azcg - i dated a girl that had about zero body fat, i realy liked her but it was like humping a lawn chair. i could use a little fruit in my diet.

bosbefok - i don't know how i got fat, as a kid and young man i played sports all of the time, i always had physically demanding jobs, spent most of my free time in the woods or having relations a variety of different sized gals, and i spent every weekend with my kid and trying to keep her entertained, i guess it was just in my jeans or meant to be. whejn i got to where i couldn't walk as good the weight really came on.

that guy in the picture is starring at something else like he can't even reach it very well either.

September 18, 2007 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home