Wednesday, September 13, 2006

And of course I stole this Quizzy from the Dark and Enchanting Xmichra

Things that scare me.
1. Living too long
2. Not being able to support my kid (F**king Terrifies Me)
3. Women

People who make me laugh.
1. Emily (she’s evil funny)
I handed her a condom one time just to try and shock her… she said “Thanks, I’ll save it for later.” Then she just stuck it in her back pocket like it was nothing. She was 13 at the time.
2. Michael Keaton
3. Sinbad

Things I hate most.
1. Liars (people who lie about small crap that doesn’t matter, if you’re gonna lie to me, make it big and well worth it)
2. Time (I hate having to live by a clock)
3. Getting mad (I can’t think straight when I’m mad)

Things I don’t understand.
1. Hate
2. Evil Hearted People
3. A Butt-load of crap really

Things I’m doing right now.
1. Making this list.
2. Not eating
3. Moving my feet around because they are numb

Things I want to do before I die.
1. Lose weight
2. Ride a horse
3. See the ocean

Things I can do.
1. I can cook
2. I’m good at most everything but great at nothing
3. I’m pretty good in bed… I hardly ever fall out

Ways to describe my personality.
1. I can be friendly
2. I can be an ass
3. I’m better at being an ass than I am at being friendly.

Things I can’t do.
1. Walk more than 20 or 30 steps
2. Tolerate meanness
3. Spell very well

Things I think you should listen to.
1. God
2. Children
3. Elderly people

Things you should never listen to.
1. Howard Stern
2. Bill Maher
3. Rush Limbaugh

Things I’d like to learn.
1. How to control my rage
2. How to play the guitar
3. How to express my exact thoughts

Favorite foods.
1. Bacon & Sausage
2. Deer Chili
3. BBQ
4. Chicken
5. Italian
6. Chinese
7. Mexican
8. Chocolate
9. Sea food
10. Ice Cream
(Sorry, I couldn’t do just three)

Beverages I drink regularly.
1. Diet Mt. Dew
2. Water
3. Sometimes Iced Tea or Coffee

Shows I watched as a kid.
1. Gunsmoke (I even had a Gunsmoke Lunchbox and Thermos)
2. Sea Hunt (Lloyd Bridges)
3. Wanted, Dead or Alive (Steve McQueen)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember "Sea Hunt." Good show.

September 13, 2006 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's one heck of a list!
I think i like "Dark and Enchanting" and that you used the term quizzy :)

September 13, 2006 4:01 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

when i was growing up i wanted to either be a cowboy or a deep sea diver, i spent a lot of time with a mask, snorkle, and flippers.

xmichra - i figured that you would be used to that term, or maybe "The Ever Lovely Dark and Enchanting Goddess of the North" yeah, that's it!

September 14, 2006 3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. no i am not used to that! hehe. More likely to be called various other things.. heh.

Luckily for Mark, he just said he agrees with you. Smart man.

September 14, 2006 3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily sounds like a crack up! and i'm with you with the foods: italian, chinese, mexican and CHOCOLATE!!!!!
have a great weekend

September 15, 2006 3:44 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

xmichra - i figured that mark knows what side his toast is buttered on, i bet you and kira keep him on his toes.

nyasha - i'm afraid that i've ruined emily, she's almost 16 now and she's starting to tell me about the boys she likes and it makes me want to vomit. taks care and have a good weekend yourself.

September 15, 2006 7:20 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

WHY are we discussing food!? Was just over a You know Who's and read(and I quote"And if you want to mess with my corn you can pick it out of my turd in the morning, even then it will still be covered in salt and butter!" That was SO funny that I just snorted red wine out my nose on to my husbands new keyboard!!!!! NOW what in the hell am I gonna do?!?

September 15, 2006 5:14 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

i'm sorry, you must think that i'm nuttier than sqirrel turds, but still... ya don't mess with a man's corn!

rememeber, friends don't let friends drink and blogsurf!

ya might have to buy one of them clear sperm guards... i mean dust and spill guards for your keyboard.

September 15, 2006 11:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh this is good, I love it. Tell's me alot and I'm good in bed too, I'm able to eat cookies w/o making a mess, even during sex!!!

September 15, 2006 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you were in new zealand, i would teach you how to play guitar. i don't fall out of bed either.

September 17, 2006 2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home