Saturday, September 02, 2006

I’ve been tagged by Babs,

along with 5 other Bloggers, Butchieboy, Mickelino, Xmichra, Silvia, and Miranda. It’s supposed to be 8 Facts/Things/Habits about myself. I’ve told so much that it will be hard to think of 8 things that I haven’t mentioned before, but I’ll give it a shot.

1. I am a Rage-aholic, no shit, I explode at the drop of a pen for the slightest reason, I don’t just get mad, I get stupid mad. I don’t get violent but I blow up and yell and say shit that I don’t mean, and then just as suddenly as it started I’m over it and I’m sorry. This is the worst thing about me that I can think of and I’m working on it. It’s a very ugly thing and it’s the reason for most of my prayers.

2. I’ve owned over 100 firearms, I’ve sold most of them due to being broke, I have around 30 left and I will die before I sell any more of them.

3. My ex wife broke my f**king heart, after she left I would sit alone in my house with all of the lights off in silence with a gun in my mouth trying to think of a way to kill myself and still go to Heaven. Today I can’t even remember why I liked her. We get along just fine.

4. I drink Diet Mt. Dew like it’s going out of style, and I have for over 15 years.

5. I had to shoot a horse one time that was dieing. It was one of the hardest things I have ever done.

6. I tell my daughter that I love her so many times a day that I lose count, she tells me about the same number of times.

7. I have a slight case of OCD, some things just have to be a certain way and in a certain place, there are too many things to list, you would think that I’m a freak if you knew some of them. No one knows this but my daughter, and that’s because she is the same way.

8. I think Spam-Fried-Rice is some good ass shit!

Now I guess that I’m supposed to tag 6 people but I figure if you read this and you feel like doing it… well then go ahead and knock yourself out.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a minimum of 30 guns to be placed in your pyramid and go with you into the afterlife. Also your girlfriends and your dogs need to be in there with you, but if you want to get by on the cheap you can take clay models of them. It seems to have worked for the Egyptians and the Chinese, anyway.

September 02, 2006 7:55 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

frank - i can see taking my guns and dogs but i don't know about the women... i've disappointed enough of them while i was alive without disappointing more in the afterlife, could be bad for karma.

September 02, 2006 8:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, you filled in the blanks. There's stuff there that I didn't know and find very interesting. I have a love of guns too. I've never had as many as you but never felt like I had enough.I had one that was a belt buckle. Not much use in a frey but cute as hell. I can see why you'd be distant when it comes to women. I suppose several men in my life have said that I broke their hearts. #3 just went down the tubes because I left him and came out here. But I never meant to hurt anyone and they drew first blood and I was sucker punched by it all. Somehow Chuckie, I feel like you were a good man who got a bad apple. Don't let her spoil the barrel. But I have to admit, women are assholes.

September 02, 2006 9:00 AM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Hi Chuck,
You sound very grounded and aware. The only freaky thing about you is that you like Spam fried Rice!!!

September 02, 2006 9:05 AM  
Blogger Xmichra said...

I agree with Spidey! SPAM??? ew... hehe

Women are evil. I know first hand. And I am sorry you got that drug down by one.
And men are assholes.

To me, you are either classified as man, woman or person. A person would never do those sorts of things to another person. So there are my terms.. as askew as ever.

Also, please don't ever ever ever put another gun near your person. I may be far away right now.. but i will be there on the other side to kick your ass. You can count on that.

September 02, 2006 10:59 AM  
Blogger LunaChick said...

I just wanted to let you know I move blogs. I am commenting from my new one :)

September 02, 2006 11:52 PM  
Blogger Row and Sow and Mow and Hoe and said...

lol on the spam fried rice being some "good ass shit". I love that "good ass shit" expression. When I living in a tent because of a broken heart, I remember how I would stock up on that stuff. If there was nothing in that cooler but canned Spam, I felt OK - lol. I'd slice it cold and fry the hell out of it then wrap (smash) white bread around it. I miss fried Spam. hmmm... you got me thinkin about cold weather and cast iron frying pans and camp fires :)

And God bless you for putting that horse down. My dad has done the same for me a few of my pets. He's told me many a story on when he was a kid and having to put his family's mules down. That was a fact of life. He's a very kind man.

Do NOT get rid of anymore guns no matter what. Those are your treasures, and I know you won't, but .... if you ever think you have to to survive, you call of us :) We'll fed ex you about 500 cans of Spam. NOT! But I bet we can agree on some whole wheat goodies, some brown rice, some oatmeal (none of that sugary mess), and a few other goodies.

Hugs
jt / Wys

September 03, 2006 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Ass Shit? I'm more fond of the term "Good Shit." When ever we (K and me) drink soda pop and one of us belches, the other always responds with "what are you supposed to say?" And rather than use the worn out "excuse me" or "pardon me" we use our favorite response "soda pop, goooood shit!"

AZCG

September 04, 2006 3:30 AM  
Blogger Framesby 86 said...

A very interesting list Chuck. My hair stood up when I read #3. You don't ever do that again or I will join Xmichra and kick your ass!!! For the lack of not knowing it, what is Spam-Fried-Rice????

September 05, 2006 6:36 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

C:
Living under a rock and having my kids know absolutely Jack Shit about hard times...I would give $10.00 for a can of Spam JUST so that they could say that they know what it tasts like! Even my F@%&#? husband has no idea what it tastes like.....

September 05, 2006 1:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love fried Spam, I admit it! Hi snookums, what's shakin'?

September 07, 2006 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home