Saturday, October 14, 2006

I’d like to take this moment to apologize for neglecting my Blog lately, I’ve had a lot on my mind with family, finances, health, and just daily living problems all together. I’ve written several things to post but I usually wind up just deleting the whole thing. It gets too whiney or personal or maybe turn out to be something that can incriminate me later on during some type of incarceration. But this last week or so, I’ve been spending a little extra time on a new Blog, “Real Food For Real People” I know I’ve mentioned it before but I’m kind of liking it. Babs and I have gotten a few responses from friends around the globe and it’s been fun seeing the differences in things that people from other Countries like to prepare, along with the similarities. So once again go by and check it out if you get the chance, it’s starting to grow and I’m excited to see where it’s headed. Peace and Good Eating.

8 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

di - i knew if i posted a little eye candy that you'd show up, great to hear from you. i hope to see you around more often. take care of yourself.

October 14, 2006 10:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe it's Di! Hey girl!!
Hi Partner, I love this blog. Maybe it's because WE"RE doing it or maybe it's because it can be everybody's, right?

October 14, 2006 9:07 PM  
Blogger Flea said...

Chuck, babe!!! LOL

October 15, 2006 12:33 AM  
Blogger Xmichra said...

Well i do hope that you are feeling alright now. Incriminating or not, you can always e-mail me :)

October 15, 2006 12:33 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

babs - see what i mean, show some skin and Di comes out of the woodwork.

hannelie - of course you know that's not me, i'd never cook nekkid!

xmichra - i've been neglecting my e-mailing also, but i'll try and do better. xoxo

October 16, 2006 6:33 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

I'm suddenly craving salad...

October 16, 2006 4:49 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

kat - i'm glad that you stopped by, i hope all is well down south. come back more often.

October 16, 2006 11:24 PM  
Blogger Flea said...

LOL, really? :) You sure?

October 17, 2006 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home