Friday, September 29, 2006

Nine Lies About Me And One Truth -- Which One's The Truth ?

I swiped this from Xmichra and she said that she got it from Dee. Xmichra said it was easy and Dee said that it wasn't. I guess that means it's easier for Xmichra to Lie ! Ha Ha Ha...

Can you spot the truth? No cheating now.

Here is the updated version.

1. I still have two baby teeth. -- Had my last two baby teeth pulled when I was 30 years old.
2. I played the drums in my high school marching band. --I played the Baritone.
3. I can’t swim a lick. -- I used to be a Life Guard.
4. I cut Emily’s umbilical cord when she was born. -- True, it was tough like grissle.
5. I am allergic to latex. -- I'm allergic only to wool.
6. I failed my driving test two times (I was 18 before I got my license). -- I past my D.L. test the first time, I was 16 almost 17.
7. I met my second wife in a club called, “The Rose”. -- I've only been married once.
8. I’ve never had the Chicken Pox. -- Had them when I was 10 years old.
9. I went to NSU almost two years before dropping out. -- I never went to College.
10. I was named after my Mother’s step-father. -- All though my Mother's step-father's name was Charles, and my Great Grand Father's name was Charles, I was really named after my Father's best friend.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Number 6 is the truth. Am I good or what?

September 30, 2006 12:38 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

azcg - wrong!

September 30, 2006 1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so I'm not so good! Let me read the list again -- I'll be back!

September 30, 2006 1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, after much consideration number 4. Am I good or what?

September 30, 2006 1:32 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

azcg - and i thought you knew me...

September 30, 2006 1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously not! I've never been able to tell when someone was telling me the truth or lying, guess that's why I married by first husband.

September 30, 2006 1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to go with you can't swim, but you like the outdoors, surely anyone who likes fishing and camping can swim, right? Tell me you don't do a rock imitation when thrown in water!

September 30, 2006 1:45 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

i'm not very good at telling whether someone is lieing or not, i have a bad habit of trusting too many people, i'd rather be taken as a fool than to misjudge someone, but someone that lies all the time about little things or stupid stuff that doesn't matter is pretty easy to tell, and i usually won't even bother calling them out on it. i know, god knows, and they know. check your e-mail.

September 30, 2006 1:55 AM  
Blogger mystified said...

well i would prefer number 4. it would be such a cool thing to do.

September 30, 2006 3:47 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

shane - it was a cool thing to do !

September 30, 2006 4:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I cheated! Love ya snookums!

October 01, 2006 9:05 PM  
Blogger Xmichra said...

#4??
Mark never got that honor since i had a c-section. Little difficult to cut cords when your intestines are in the way ;)

And yes, i do think this was easy. You aren't lying. You are telling truthes.. all of them. You are telling what is truth and what is lies (fiction, fable.. what have you), and have that pretence before commenceing in the list. So you are not lying, you are actually being quite honest.

I love the psycology in that. heh.

But I also know how to construct a list of fables since i have done my resume a few times. haha.

October 01, 2006 11:05 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

hey babs - I see how you are now!

xmichra - lies... truth... fiction, and fables ?? i'd rather you just lie to me than to confuse me with psycology!

October 03, 2006 12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home