Friday, February 09, 2007


Need a Pet ?

Maybe you do and just don’t know it yet. I had no idea until fate laid one in my hands and now I don’t know how I ever lived without one (or two) My dog is truly my best friend. Other than family and a couple of friends, he is the only relationship I’ll have until death. God help the person that would try to hurt or take away my dog. He loves me no matter what, richer, poorer, mad or happy he’s right there with me. I wish I could meet a woman as loyal. If you live in Oklahoma around the Tulsa area and are interested in adopting a pet (even a cat) The Humane Society of Tulsa is the place to go. They have a program that brings people and pets together. You can go to their website at: www.tulsapets.com or call them at (918) 250-DOGS. For a small fee you can adopt a pet already spayed or neutered and up to date on all shots. Go to their website and click on “pets” and you can look at photos of some of the pets they have to offer. I’m not even in the market for a new pet and I like to look through them. No matter where you live you can go through the local Humane Society or ASPCA and adopt a pet, you don’t need to have papers or spend a thousand dollars or more to have a good friend. You can also go to: www.petfinder.com You can see my pets down on my sidebar.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have two animal friendly posts on the main page. One is "I you can," the other one is cats and music, the latter being my all time fav. Ck. it out.

February 11, 2007 5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so this comment is going to make your next entry redundant, sorry about that.

Just wanted to say I feel exactly the same way about my dog.

And that little one is absolutely gorgeous. Those Nobody Loves Me Eyes, get them from my dog too, especially while we are eating. :-D

February 15, 2007 5:06 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

OMG!!! I'm melting looking at this sweet, adorable, precious, puppy. I'm soo surprised no one has snatched this baby right up quick from the shelter.

February 15, 2007 10:04 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

BTW... Your puppy dogs are just tooo darn cute:-). I love my babies. They are my kids so to speak since I don't have any children:-).

February 15, 2007 10:08 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

thanks ladies - i love my dogs, it's almost weird how much i love them.

February 17, 2007 2:06 AM  
Blogger klbrowser said...

Awwwwwww! Look at that face!

I adopted my pup, the World's Most Spoiled English Springer Spaniel, when he was only 4 months old. On my blog, there's a link to Chip D. Dog's web page.

Dogs are way cool. Maybe that's because they like me at least as much as I like them.

February 21, 2007 7:39 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

My dog had to be put under and I hate my cat. I have been sick as a dog since the beginning of February and am just now getting to pay my respects to all of my friends around the globe...Cute dog but with 4 kids and an evil cat...my plate is FULL!

March 12, 2007 11:04 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

jerseytjej - do you know how many times your ex-wife's cat will roll when you throw it out the window of a moving ford pick-up at 80 miles per hour?

i don't know either, i lost count, but i couldn't hardly believe it when the little bastard got up and ran off.

but i'm much better now, i would never hurt another whore's cat.
(i'm just kidding, i get along pretty well with my ex)

March 14, 2007 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home