Monday, July 31, 2006

Xmichra was right...

Today turned out pretty crappy and it would have found me anywhere. This evening about 6:40 PM there was a knock on my door. A friend of mine TR stopped by to inform me that my oldest and dearest friend, SRG's Mother was taken off of her respirater this evening. My heart sank. When someone passes away there are always good things to say about them no matter what they were like. In this case it will all be true. Marilyn Reese was the sweetest and kindest person I had ever met. Polite, cheerful, and well mannered at all times. She would send me spiritual uplifting e-mails that would always cheer me up or give me strength to carry on. A finer woman never lived. My heart is just so heavy for my friend. I could hardly call the rest of my family and let them know. The world is definitely a lesser place without her. I will miss her greatly and I pray for my friend and his family. Bless them all and take care of them.

8 Comments:

Blogger Framesby 86 said...

I shall pray with you. It is never easy loosing someone you love. It has been a while since I lost a loved one and I hope it will remain so. This is a beautiful tribute and I am sure the family will be very happy if they get to see it.

August 01, 2006 3:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I will pray for you and yours. Take comfort in the fact that, if she was the good person you say she was, she's in a better place than us. I must believe this. God Bless.

August 01, 2006 5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Chuck. Loss is never easy. Especially when it is concerning a motivator in our lives.

Wishes of strength and unity I will be sending to you from cyber-spacce.
(((HUGS)))

August 01, 2006 7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you doing yourself these days, Chuck? Feeling better? Seems like you are better physically, I hope so anyway.

August 01, 2006 1:02 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

I hope you find cofort in your time of loss and grevance. You are kind to remember her so in public.

August 01, 2006 2:33 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

all of you are just special people and i appreciate your kind words more than i can say, but i've seemed to have jumped the gun.

She pulled though the night and is back on her meds and they put her back on the ventilator today, thanks again and i'll try and explain on my next post. thanks.

August 01, 2006 6:15 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

frank - i'm doing some better, i have a better outlook on things, looking towards the future a little more, i've lost a little over 40 lbs so that helps, thanks for asking.

August 01, 2006 6:50 PM  
Blogger whatalotoffun said...

hi losing a loved one is terrible

August 06, 2006 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home