Friday, March 02, 2007

One Year Of Blogging


Well, “Chuck’s Lo Down” is one year old this month. It’s been a Hell of a year. I went a whole year without any income and I got by pretty well. Only had the water turned of once. Never missed a meal. Damn near lost the house but I squeaked by that one. Made a lot of good online friends who became just plain old friends (I mean that in the best possible way) lost a few who drifted away for one reason or the other, I wish them well and hope to get in touch with them again someday. I only screwed up and deleted the whole blog one time and that was just last month, almost made it a year. The new site will eventually get better. At least I have it all saved incase I have a brain fart and delete it again. This coming year I hope to post more regularly and I also hope to visit others more often. I have another blog that’s more on the faith side, I hope to post more on it too. Lately the way things have been going I’ve been more one-on-one with the big guy, talking straight to him and neglecting the blog a lot more. Things seem to be a whole lot better when I include him in my everyday life. I don’t mean to preach but having faith is a good thing no matter what it’s in as long as it is positive. Well that’s my sermon for the week. Peace to all and take care.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy blogversary to you! Happy blogversary to you! Happy blogversary Dear Chuck, happy blogversary to you! I’d smack you on the ass as a congratulatory high five, but blogger hasn’t figured out a way to transport my hand to your ass. Hugs big guy! :0)

March 03, 2007 2:27 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

azcg - what's my favorite girl doing up so late? you must be so fine that you don't need beauty sleep anymore. myself... i could use some beauty coma for about a year. hope you're doing well. xoxo

March 03, 2007 3:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That would be fun, to virtually grab, oh I mean smack dat ass, haha!
Has it been just a year? I feel like I've known you forever. Yes, this year has been pretty rough but it'll get better, we just have to live and learn. The good thing about blogging, at least for me, is I can go back and see my mindset. Hopefully, I can learn from it, ya know. I imagine if you read through your archives, you'd most certainly see just how bad things were. You're right about the Big Guy taking care of us. He often doesn't give us what we want, but he always gives us what we need. I was convicted to write on my Chronicles blog, more often too. Of course, it's more fun to have a bunch of readers and comments and so on. But my conviction has been that it is my homework, I get assignments and that's where I put the answers. If I do in faith, regardless if it is applauded or whatever, then I am living in faith. In turn, someone just might stumble upon it and be inspired. If it is just one person, then it has meaning, right?

Happy Anniversary Snookums!


PS, you've been tagged

March 03, 2007 7:41 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

babs - i guess if you couldn't smack my ass you just had to tag my ass huh? i'll be by to check it out.

March 03, 2007 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Blog Birthday chucky!!!!

It is hard to keep up sometimes with a blog when you aren't feeling that well, but you do just fine :)

I for one hope you keep it going, or at least keep e-mailing me. I have grown kina fond of you, peacock that you are ;)

~xmichra

March 05, 2007 5:31 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

xmichra - my favorite ex... blogger that is. i tried to register the other day as "peacock" for something else and it wouldn't let me, "chucky" was taken too, i think i had to go with "chuckster64".

don't ever fade completly away, i miss you bad enough as it is. :(
i should e-mail more often.

March 06, 2007 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home